Skip to main content

Student Services


The Student Services division of the Educational Services Department supports all district sites in their efforts to provide safe, orderly learning environments for all students and staff.  The Student Services division coordinates and/or is a resource for the following areas:

Gil Ogden, Director

(209) 667-0632

Fax (209) 667-6441

Flora Eppler, Administrative Secretary

Angela Scott, Secretary III