Seniors, Have you submitted your FAFSA/Dream Act? If not, we are offering our LAST CHANCE FAFSA/Dream Act Evening Workshop
Date-Wednesday, February 19th, 2020
Location-Pitman High School Library
Time- 5:00-7:00 pm
Come with the information below and get hands-on help filling out the FAFSA/DREAM ACT. If you have the appropriate documents prepared you should be able to leave with the FAFSA COMPLETE!
You will need to have the following items to apply for Financial Aid so start talking with your parents about locating and preparing them now.
- Your Social Security Number (if you have been issued one; or alien registration number)
If you are an undocumented student and do NOT have a social, you will fill out the Dream Act.
- Your Driver’s license number (if you have one)
- Your parent’s (and your’s if you filed) 2018 tax records *including their 2018 tax returns and W-2 forms
- Records of untaxed income for you and your parents (if any). Examples: child support, interest income, veterans benefits.
- Records of assets (money) Examples: second homes, stocks and bonds, savings etc.
- List of schools you are interested in attending
FAFSA/Dream Act Deadline is MARCH 2nd!
We will continue to offer support through the Career Center, appointments with Mrs. Cole and through Pridetimes through February if you are not able to attend. Remember the absolute deadline to be eligible for Cal-Grant is MARCH 2nd. Double-check that you submitted for the correct school year → 2020-2021.
John H. Pitman High School, Home of the Pride, is a dynamic campus with a vision of being THE MODEL for success through innovation and support for all. With strong academic, athletic, career technical, and extra-curricular programs, the Pitman community is dedicated to ensuring all students graduate as responsible citizens who are college and career ready. Staff and students exemplify what it means to be members of the Pride through their commitment to Never Settle, Never Quit...Roll Pride!