Turlock Unified School District will deliver effective instruction in a safe, equitable, supportive environment in partnership with our families and diverse community.
All students will become self-motivated, responsible citizens who graduate college and career ready.
1. Students will demonstrate proficiency in all subjects.
2. Students will achieve personal goals tailored to their aspirations for college and career.
3. Students will develop and demonstrate positive character traits.
4. Students will earn a diploma or successfully complete their Individualized Education Program (IEP).
1. Academic Achievement & Social-Emotional Learning: Utilize a multi-tiered system of supports to increase academic achievement & social-emotional learning to enhance student success & well-being & promote college & career readiness among all students.
2. Equity & Access: Create equitable practices & experiences for all students & staff to mitigate social inequalities & embrace human diversity.
3. Curriculum & Instruction: Provide guaranteed & viable learning from highly qualified teachers who use adopted materials & effective instructional practices to implement standards.
4. Parent Engagement: Expand opportunities to increase parent & family involvement to support District initiatives.
5. Safety & Security: Uphold policies, procedures, & maintain facilities that reflect a safe, secure environment.