TUSD reserves the right to deny the posting and/or distribution of any flyer.
All flyers should:
- Include the District’s non-discrimination statement:
TUSD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, transgender identity, disability, age, religion, height, weight, citizenship, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category, in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admissions Questions? Concerns? Contact Marie Russell, Chief Communication Coordinator, at (209) 667-0632 Ext. 2004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adhere to all Turlock Unified School District policies - (i.e. Advertising & Promotion - BP 1325).
- Align to the District's LCAP & Strategic Plan.
- Maintain an educational focus and serve the District's stakeholders consisting of students, parents, guardians, and the community.
- Include age-appropriate content for TK-12 students.
- Not contain sales-driven advertising language that simply promotes an individual, agency, and/or organization.
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.