2020-2021 AP Exam Information
On February 4, 2021, CollegeBoard released new AP Exam schedule options for students. In reviewing the different choices, collecting student and teacher feedback, and working with administration, Pitman High School has decided to offer some exams on site with paper/pencil and others only in digital formats that may be taken on-site or at home.
Important dates and information
- Students who wish to cancel their exam need to request cancellation through Total Registration by March 5, 2021. AP Coordinator will review cancellation request, update CollegeBoard and submit a refund.
- All versions of the AP exams in all subjects will be full length and cover the course’s full scope of content required for college credit
- Spanish Language and Culture; and Spanish Literature and Culture will not have any digital versions of the exam. Paper/pencil only. There will be no fee for exam cancellation with these exams for students who do not feel comfortable taking the exam on-site.
- They have extended the deadline for final digital submission of AP Art and Design portfolios and AP Computer Science Principles (CSP), AP Seminar, and AP Research performance tasks to Thursday, May 20, 2021, 11:59 p.m. EDT
- Majority of the exams will be offered once in the digital format, to be taken either from home or on-site (student choice). Math and Science exams will be offered both in paper/pencil and digital on separate dates.
Important: By March 5th all students should verify they are signed up and paid for the exam(s) on Total Registration. Students wishing to cancel their exam do so through Total Registration and a Pitman administrator will confirm and grant a refund. Cancelled exams will incur a $5.00 processing fee (with exception to AP Spanish exams due to no digital option available)