The mission of Turlock Adult School, a unique and diverse learning community, is to support students in developing real-world abilities and meeting individual goals in a safe and responsive environment.
- All students will develop and achieve personal and/or academic goals.
- All students will be motivated and responsible learners.
- All students will demonstrate positive character traits necessary to become proactive members of society.
- Design a plan to help students identify and achieve personal, academic and/or career goals.
- Evaluate student academic and performance levels in order to identify and meet individual learning needs.
- Create opportunities for staff collaboration and professional development in order to increase student achievement.
- Ensure students and staff understand and model character traits necessary for success.
- Expand and support programs in partnership with regional entities to improve student opportunities.