The mission of eCademy Charter is to support our students in becoming responsible life-long learners through flexible and individualized programs, viable curriculum/ instruction and frequent collaboration with all stakeholders in order to build a strong academic foundation and graduate students college and career ready.
We will create a unique, educational setting that provides an individual and flexible program in a safe and welcoming environment, fosters independence, responsibility and leadership; and graduate students college and career ready.
- All students will incorporate technology, individually and collaboratively, to achieve their academic goals.
- Each student will set and achieve personal and academic goals.
- All students will develop and consistently demonstrate character traits necessary to be socially responsible and self-motivated citizens in our community.
- Provide access to materials and assignments that are technology-infused to better prepare students for post-secondary opportunities.
- Advise and support students regarding setting and achieving their personal and academic goals.
- Maintain a positive and inclusive environment that fosters personal responsibility and encourages positive character traits.
- Educate the community about opportunities offered by eCademy Charter.