Welcome to the Library!
Library is closed for visitation, but we are still here to help!
Hours are Monday-Friday:
8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Library Book Checkout: We're excited to announce that although TJHS Library is closed for visitation, we plan to offer Curb-side pickup for library book checkout on Wednesday from 11:00AM - 2:00PM. How does this work?
1. Access TJHS Library Catalog Search (found under Quick Links).
2. Select TJHS
3. Search for book titles. Make sure you note what book you want, the author, and that the book is showing available.
4. Fill out the TJHS Request for a Book form (found under Quick Links).
5. When your book is ready, TJHS Library will email you which day you can stop by TJHS for Curb-side pickup.
6. On the day of pick up, drive up to TJHS Gym. There will be a table set-up for Curb-side pickup. Provide your name to Library staff and they'll get you your check out.
7. Library book checkout are due in 3 weeks. If you finish your book early, please drop them off on Wednesdays at the same place you picked up your books.
8. Books can be renewed once, for another 3 weeks of checkout. To renew a book, please fill out a TJHS Request to Renew form (found under Quick Links).
9. Please return take care of your checkouts and return your books on time to avoid Library fees & fines.
Chromebook: As a reminder, it is student's responsibility to report any Chromebook issues to TJHS Library as soon as possible - within 30 days of occurrence. For example: to report an insurance claim, damage, password reset.
If you purchased insurance, please follow the steps below:
1. The parent/family must go to their School Device Coverage (insurance company) page to file a claim. IMPORTANT: TJHS does not file the claim, Parent/family must file the claim.
2. Once a claim is filed, schedule an appointment with Library staff to return your Chromebook Device. You can schedule an appointment by filling out TJHS Request for Chromebook Help (found under Quick Links) or call TJHS Office at 209-667-0881 and request for an appointment with Library staff.
3. On your day of the appointment with Library staff, bring your Chromebook device to TJHS with a print out of the insurance claim.
4. Once TJHS Library has received your device with your proof of insurance claim, TJHS will mail out your device for repair. If applicable, a loaner device will be provided while your claim is out for repair.
5. When your device comes back from insurance repair, you'll be contacted by TJHS Library for a follow-up appointment to pick up your Chromebook device.
If you did not purchase insurance, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out a TJHS Request for Chromebook Help form (found under Quick Links) or call TJHS Office at 209-667-0881 to request for an appointment with a Library staff explaining what kind of Chromebook issues you are experiencing.
2. On your day of appointment with Library staff, bring your Chromebook device with you.
3. TJHS Library will evaluate your Chromebook to determine whether it will be sent out for repair and if there is a repair cost for the repair. If applicable, a loaner device will be provided while your device is out on repair.