Central Valley Opportunity Center

  • As part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) received an additional funding call for more information:CVOC

    Documents Needed for Assistance with Utilities

    • Social Security Cards for Everyone Living in the Household
    • Picture ID (applicant)
    • Proof of Income (SSA/SSI, TANF, UIB, check stubs, pension, etc.) For everyone in the household 18 years or older for the previous month (Current copy of bank statement showing direct deposit can be used to verify income from the following source: SSA/SSI, TANF, Pension, or VA)
    • Proof of current amount of food stamps
    • Most recent gas and electric bills (MID, TID, PG&E/propane)
    • List of all expenses you were able to pay, with the income received the previous month.

    If you are in the process of moving or just moved in we will not be able to assist you. You must have a bill with at least 22 days of service with the new address and it must show on the bill. We do not assist with deposits or bills from a previous balance.

    For More Information Call:
    (209) 537-9217 or (209) 338-0004
    Office hours: Monday thru Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm