All confirmed COVID-19 incidents related to Turlock Unified School District school sites will be posted to this page. For the purposes of this dashboard, TUSD is not counting community-related cases for those individuals who have not come onto campus within close contact* of other students and staff. TUSD is counting all positive confirmed cases for individuals who have been on campus within close contact* of others for TUSD or school supervised instruction or activities during their infectious period. Once the District learns of an individual who has tested positive at a school site, these steps will be followed:
- Isolate individuals if present and advise of any required self-quarantine
- Consult with SCHSA, Public Health
- Clean and treat any affected areas
- Contact trace within TUSD to determine close contacts*
- Immediately notify anyone within TUSD determined to have had close contact* and advise of any required quarantine/modified quarantine
- Notify anyone who may have been in proximity, such as in the classroom, school, or office
- Follow any additional recommendations from the SCHSA, Public Health
*Close Contact is defined as any individual who was within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes, cumulative, starting from 2 days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic patients, 2 days prior to positive specimen collection) until the time the patient is isolated.
October 1-8, 2021
Below is a list of all confirmed COVID-19 incidents related to TUSD school sites for the week of October 1-8 , 2021. The Dashboard will be updated every Monday by 5:00 PM. Note: Information shown are cases reported and confirmed by the District this week, the positive test could have been taken in the week(s) prior.