2020-2021 Staff Updates
Good afternoon, TUSD Colleagues!
I hope all is well with you as we are nearing the beginning of the 2020-21 school year. While many updates have been sent recently, we have additional information to keep everyone fully informed.
- Wednesday, August 12 – Friday, August 14 will all be minimum days on the TUSD Distance Learning Model schedules to provide additional time for collaboration/preparation and a transition for students to the Distance Learning Model.
- All PM TK/K classes will participate in their distance learning during the morning on August 12-14.
- Educational Services will hold two Distance Learning Forums on Thursday, August 6 and Friday, August 7 from 1:00 – 2:00 PM and topics will include:
- Distance & Hybrid Learning Models & Instructional Expectations
- Mitigating Learning Loss
- Attendance Procedures
- Behavioral Support
- Serving Special Needs Students & Distance Learning Plans
- Health & Safety Protocols
- Q & A
The forums will be held through Zoom and will be recorded for those unable to attend during the live sessions. Our intent is to provide clarification and share resources for support. Please use the following links to access the forums:
Thank you for all that you’re doing to prepare for this year’s opening.