At Turlock High we promote an environment in which students are challenged mentally AND physically. We believe strong bodies help develop strong minds. We have already reviewed our grading policy and class expectations with your student. Basically, show up-be properly prepared- work hard- have a positive attitude. More detailed policies and expectations will be reviewed yearlong in class, here on this page, and at Back to School Night. We look forward to another great year. Remember, you have 3 days to make up any lost points.
Get an A in PE
1. Be present! More than 9 absences/NP's per quarter results in an 'F' <o< p="">
2. Be active! To receive full credit, students must actively participate.
3. Achieve State Standards minimums in push-up/sit-up/running tests.
4. Be properly dressed out to work hard every day! Students not dressed in P.E. uniform will lose participation credit. All students must get a loaner shirt if they forget their clothes...hygiene!
5. Complete all written assignments and turn in when due. No late work is accepted