2019 Information Coming Soon
New athletes: If you are interested in trying out for water polo in 2018, either as an incoming 9th grader or as a current Pitman student not already part of the Pitman Aquatics program, please complete form so the coaching staff can add your information to our contacts for communication regarding the upcoming season. Returning players DO NOT need to complete this form.
Fall Sports Physicals: The 17th Annual Physical Clinic will be held on Saturday, July 14, 2018, in the Romeo Medical Clinic. Cost is $30 per student. Packets may be picked up in the PHS Student Activities Office and must be filled out and signed by parent prior to this clinic. If athletes do not attend this clinic, they MUST make an appointment with their primary care physician for a physical.
- Freshmen: 8:30 - 9:30AM
- Sophomores: 9:30 - 10:30AM
- Juniors & Seniors: 10:30 - 11:30AM
Completed physical packets can be turned in to the Athletic Trainer at the Clinic or at the PHS Athletic Training Office at the following times.
- 7/16-20, 11AM to 2PM
- 7/23-26, 7:30AM to 2:30PM
- Deadline to submit for Fall Sports - Thursday, 7/26/18
Pre-Season Parent Meeting:
- TBA, but late-July or early-August
Fall Conditioning Camp:
- CIF-SJS dates have not been finalized for Water Polo yet, but we anticipate Fall Camp beginning the week of August 6-11. Classes begin on Monday, August 13.