Empowering global citizens to achieve linguistic and academic excellence.
- Each student will demonstrate linguistic and academic excellence in both Spanish and English.
- Each student will develop and consistently demonstrate cross-cultural understanding necessary to contribute and succeed in our global society.
- Each student will choose civility and consistently demonstrate positive character traits while recognizing individual differences.
- Each student will set and achieve positive personal and academic goals.
- use research-validated instructional strategies to meet the standards-based linguistic and academic needs of all students.'
- develop a graduated system that will support students in setting positive personal and academic goals.
- teach, model and reward civility, positive character traits and respect for individual differences.
- consistently expose students to positive cross-cultural experiences.