TUSD is now accepting new enrollments for the 2022-2023 school year. You can submit the student data needed directly through our Online Enrollment program or you can visit your neighborhood school for a paper enrollment packet to complete and return.
- 2022-2023 Enrollment (link to Online Enrollment)
If you are using the Online Enrollment program, you can upload a copy of these required documents needed to complete the new enrollment, including the following:
- Parent Photo ID or Caregiver Affidavit (if applicable)
- Residency (Address) Verification: Proof of residency is NOT the same as proof of US citizenship. Residency verification is defined as “verification of a student’s Stanislaus county home address in connection to the assigned school in the neighborhood. Examples of acceptable original documents needed for verification (2 from the list):
- Utility bill (i.e., TID, PG&E, Cable, or City of Turlock, Telephone (Land or Cell), etc.)
- Original Property Tax bill with parent name and property address
- Monthly mortgage payment
- Monthly Space Rental bill (Mobile Home Park)
- Age Verification: One of the following options must be provided:
- Birth certificate (official)
- A religious hospital, or physician’s certificate showing date of birth
- A passport
- An adoption record
- An affidavit from a parent/guardian
- Previously verified school records
- Emergency contact information: the name, address/telephone information for someone to contact other than the parent in case of an emergency, including health care provider contact information.
- Other Records:
- Completed Health Exam and Oral Exam forms
- Immunization records
- Copy of student’s academic history transcript or current report card.