TUSD Health Benefits
All regular employees working four hours or more are eligible to enroll themselves and their eligible dependents in the health benefit programs. New employees must sign up for health insurance within 60 days of their date of hire to participate. Eligible dependents include lawful spouse or registered domestic partner, unmarried children, stepchildren and legally adopted children (certain age limits apply). For more information:
District Office, Room 214
(209) 667-0632 Ext. 2414
2023 Open Enrollment Information: September 19-October 14
I. TO MAKE TUSD HEALTH BENEFITS COVERAGE CHANGES DURING 2023 OPEN ENROLLMENT:
1. Research Health Plans
2. Complete Open Enrollment forms
3. Submit Open Enrollment forms by October 14th:
- In person to the Finance & Accountability Department, DO Room 214
- Via email to TUSDhealthbenefits@turlock.k12.ca.us
-If forms are submitted via email, you will receive a confirmation from TUSD Health Benefits Department.
II. NO ACTION IS REQUIRED IF NOT MAKING ANY CHANGES TO CURRENT TUSD HEALTH BENEFITS.
III. IF YOU DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TUSD MEDICAL INSURANCE:
1. Complete the Declination of Insurance form
2. Provide Proof of Insurance (copy of insurance card is sufficient).
3. Submit the forms either in person or via email to the TUSD Health Benefits Department by December 1st.
4. If forms are submitted via email, you will receive a confirmation from TUSD Health Benefits Department.
HEALTH BENEFIT PREMIUMS WILL BE REFLECTED ON THE DECEMBER PAYROLL FOR NEW RATES GOING INTO EFFECT ON JANUARY 1, 2023.
Health Benefits Information
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When can I make a change to my health benefits?
What medical health plans are available?
What is the difference between the four dental plans?
How are prescriptions covered?
How do I use my Vision Service Plan insurance?