Head Start Program
Head Start is a federally funded program designed primarily for low-income families:
- All children 3-5 years of age with documented Special Needs are encouraged to apply.
- TUSD does not provide transportation services for Head Start.
- Transportation referrals will be provided upon request.
- Part-day program (3.5 hours per day)
Extended Day Program at Wakefield (6 hours)
We provide family services that include:
Items required to complete an application:
- Child’s birth documentation (and birth documentation for all children in household)
- Child’s immunization record, physical, dental and primary physician information
- Family Income Verification—bring all that apply
- TANF Passport to Services/Notice of Action
- SSI, Disability, Unemployment, Child Support
- 2016 Income Tax Form showing all members in household
- If working, current month’s worth of paycheck stubs (must be consecutive)
- Student Aid grants/scholarships
Crowell Elementary School
Cunningham Elementary School
Osborn Two-Way Immersion Academy