Character Trait of the Month: Resiliency Recover from or adjust easily to adversity or change.
9/16 - 9/20 - Scholastic Book Fair
9/17 - Book Fair - Family Night, 4-7pm, Library
9/26 - Kindness Club, 3:20 - 4:00. Rm: E11
9/27 - Star Awards Assembly
- TK-1st 9 - 9:30 AM
- 2nd-3rd 9:30 - 10 AM
- 4th-6th 10 - 10:30 AM
Parking and Safety
- Thank you parents for not being on the blacktop in the morning.
- The parking lot as been flowing smoothly!
- Thank you for not leaving your car unattended in the yellow zone at drop off and pick-up.
- Thank you for joining us at Friday opening and staying in the the parent zone.
- School success goes hand in hand with good attendance!
- Attending school regularly helps children feel better about school - and themselves.
- Start building this habit in preschool so they learn right away that going to school on time, every day is important.
- Good attendance will help children do well in high school, college and at work.