Technology Services oversees a variety of services that support educating students, including network and server management, support and troubleshooting of a variety of computing platforms, audio/visual systems, applications and the duplicating department. Our team is located at the district Operational Services Center (OPS Center):
The Technology Services Department is responsible for the day to day operations of our district network. We use the Incident IQ work order system to manage the multitude of support requests generated by staff at each site.
District-wide and network-related assistance:
- Brandon Ellenburg, Network Systems Supervisor
- Carlos Martinez, Network Engineer
- Robert Rawers, Network Technician
- Cesar Salas, Network Technician
Our staff of Technology Support Specialists serve all sites and departments in the district. These specialists are split into three groups, each responding to work orders to a range of sites in ‘Zone 1,’ ‘Zone 2,’ or ‘Zone 3.’ Midway through the year, the teams will switch zones to support a new set of sites. This model of support allows us to be flexible with deploying personnel and helps build district-wide support capacity with our staff.
- Albert Avila, Technology Support Specialist
- Shawn Cullum, Technology Support Specialist
- Tomas Garcia, Technology Support Specialist
- Giuliano Mazzina, Technology Support Specialist
- Randy Moore, Technology Support Specialist
- Diego Pacheco, Technology Support Specialist
- Elisa Sanderson, Technology Support Specialist
- Jason Chang, Technology Support Specialist
If you need assistance from a Technology Support Specialist, please submit a work order to Incident IQ. Your work order will be assigned and prioritized by our team.
Technology Services Department provides support with audio-visual needs in the district. This includes, but is not limited to projector installation, presentation equipment consultation and purchasing, and a/v system troubleshooting and diagnostics. If you need support with an existing a/v system or would like a consultation on new equipment or services, please submit a ticket to Incident IQ.
George Fontes, Audi-Visual Technician