Pitman Athletics – Practice & Conditioning
Athletics – In December, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) released a new, and very useful, Outdoor and Indoor Youth and Recreational Adult Sports guidelines that outlined specific, allowed, athletic activities and competitions based on the County tier assignment (we are currently in purple.) The combination of this new guidance, improving COVID data for our area, the recent lifting of the stay-home order, a proposed CCAL three-season schedule spanning Feb 1 – May 26, and updated sport-by-sport CIF Guidelines & Modifications have enabled us to move forward with our athletic programs effective immediately.
The following Season One Sports that have been cleared for participation by CCAL ( Cross Country, Girls Golf, Boys Tennis and Boys & Girls Swim)
Athletes interested in participating should have the following completed:
- Physical Packet – turned in to Markus Turner – Pitman Athletic Training Office
- Complete COVID-19 Athlete Training (Online)
- Complete Google Doc. Health & Safety Agreement
Here is the link to access the COVID-19 Training on the TUSD website.
- The information for the Zoom training is at the top of the page.
- The Health & Safety Agreement is halfway down the page.