Courses with summer assignments are linked in this Google Folder. Only those courses posted in this Google folder are expecting summer assignment completion for Summer 2020. Many teachers have emailed students who elected their AP or Honors course directly already. Please contact the Pitman High School front office if you have any questions.
- Sports physical packets can be picked up from the Pitman Front Office from 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Romeo Clinic will take place on Saturday, July 16, 2022.
- Cost is $35 per student
- Freshmen from 8:30 -9: 30 a.m.
- Sophomores from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Juniors/Seniors from 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Football - Friday, July 22nd
- Fall Sports - Thursday, July 28th
- Water Polo - Friday, August 12th
- Winter Sports - Friday, October 28th
- Baseball/Softball - Friday, January 27th
- Spring Sports - Friday, February 3rd
Completed physical packets must be turned in to the Athletic Trainer's office during the following dates and times:
- 7/18/22 - 7/22/22 Monday - Friday, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- 7/25/22 - 7/28/22 Monday - Thursday, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
John H. Pitman High School, Home of the Pride, is a dynamic campus with a vision of being THE MODEL for success through innovation and support for all. With strong academic, athletic, career technical, and extra-curricular programs, the Pitman community is dedicated to ensuring all students graduate as responsible citizens who are college and career ready. Staff and students exemplify what it means to be members of the Pride through their commitment to Never Settle, Never Quit...Roll Pride!