Students & Families
School Uniform Guidelines
Pants/Shorts: Boys and Girls
- Color: Navy Blue or Khaki (solid color)
- Fabric: Twill, cotton blend, or denim. Jeans are acceptable.
- Pants must fit at the waist and not be more than one size too large. If belts are worn, they must not be more than one size too large.
Shirts/Blouses: Boys and Girls
- Color: White, Navy Blue, or Khaki (solid color)
- Style: Polo, dress shirt, turtleneck, or blouse
Osborn School shirts will also count as uniform dress:
Skirts: Color: Navy Blue, Khaki, or Denim (solid color)
- Skorts or jumpers are acceptable.
Osborn Spirit Fridays: All students are encouraged to show their “Osborn Lion Pride” by wearing Osborn Shirts every Friday! Shirts are available through the Osborn PTA at a reasonable price.